Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Take Away

Your moods or feelings: energetic, happy, loveable
Your appearance: cute, average height
Your social traits: extroverted, open, friendly
Talents you have or don't have: public speaker, singer, ability to act
Your intellectual capacity: average, smart, slow test taker
Your strong beliefs: Christian, Republican, 4-H, MSU
Your physical condition: healthy, slightly plump

Take Away
1) Make a list of top ten:
1. Christian
2. Loveable
3. Energetic
4. Public Speaker
5. Republican
6. Leader
7. 4-H President
8. Cute
9. Friendly
10. Healthy

Take each one away.

If you took number ten away how would you be different? I wouldn't be as attractive looking.
Does the idea of giving up that item leave you feeling better or worse? I know that this physical life is temporary so I would be sad, but I would learn to live with it. How hard was it to let go of that item? It was kind of hard because I really try to keep a healthy body.

What types of descriptors seem most fundamental to your self-concept?

The fact that I am a Christian is one of the strongest aspects of my life. I wouldn't be the same if
I didn't have God's love and mercy in my life.

What descriptors do you see as the most vulnerable to change?

My friendly attitude can change from one moment to the next. For instance, I was in a great mood one moment, then a friend of mine told me he might be leaving my school. As soon as I realized that I might loose my friend my attitude completely changed to someone who was very unfriendly. I was upset and everyone could tell something was wrong. My friendly attitude changed into a very introverted person.

Do you think others would describe you as you have yourself? Why or why not?

I think most people see me as an energetic, happy, Christian girl. I also think that everyone knows I am human and can depressed just like anyone else. It's okay to not be happy all the time and I believe others understand that.

No comments: