1. What is the hardest thing for you when you are a member of a group that is being observed?
The hardest thing for me is not letting down the group. I work my hardest, but sometimes I don't think things through before I speak. It's hard when I try to do something right, but it back fires and becomes a burden to my group. I am learning, though the road is tough and painful, to keep my mouth shut. I'm glad I have a group that forgives me when I mess up!
2. What is the hardest thing for you as an observer of another group?
When observing groups I do my best to take into account all factors, such as, input, throughput, and output. The hardest thing would be making sure that I take into account ALL factors when observing. I am so glad that I am not the final judge.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment